Sunday, September 5, 2010
Michael Carney Reflection
Siitting in class listening to Dr.Carr presentaion overwhelmed me greatly. I felt as if I was learining something new. After the presentation I felt educated and also aware of diffrent meanings in Africa. I feel as if Africa is hour birth place and we need to know our history. Dr.Carr expressed in great details the evidence and finding that came from Africa. The worlds oldest artifacts have came from Africa. Many people seem to overlook africa as a whole, even though majority of what we learned have came from Africa. Africa is my home and Deep down it is the creator of who I am. We all need realize as a race that we are not majority and we have to stand up for what and who we are. Im glad Dr. Carr came and spoke which made me more aware of my african side and also the history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment